The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2662 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
Very cool take on the topic. This is a captivating story, and well-written.
05/04/06
Terrific writing! I'm inspired!
05/05/06
Well done! Kept me interested to the end.
05/05/06
Although the last paragraph twist is about all we have to work with in 750 words, a transition, just for something different, might have worked well here. Only my opinion on an otherwise wonderfull submission.
05/07/06
The small white flower in the shaft of light being crushed was a powerful image.

Good writing!
Great job. I really liked this story from Lucifer's perspective. Stamping on the flower, his honest moment.
05/09/06
Loved the POV... well described and I wouldn't make many changes at all. The best scene was the flower... made a strong statement and really characterized your voice.
05/09/06
Well done. Creative and great descriptions. Only a few little things like "mute silence"(redundant). Ditto on the white flower- lovely.
05/09/06
Creative, powerful and inspiring. Great job!
05/10/06
Wow .. this was dramatic and held me to the words all the way through! Great job!
Woho! Didn't see this one coming! What a neat twist on the 'weapon' concept! Yes, loved that flower image...how effective!! Great story telling!