The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1121 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story touches me. I actually first heard about the Lord while watching the movie about Nicky Cruz...thanks for reminding me what of what I found back then...the joy and fulfillment of salvation.
04/14/06
Such a beautiful testimonial! It kept my interest thrughout, and was Very well written! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
04/14/06
I love the concept of being persistantly wooed by God. Thanks for sharing this testimony.
04/14/06
Just had trouble reading this one sentence. "I identified with that dirt I swept, for failing to live up to my flimsy set of personal standards."
Mabye it would make more sense as something like:
"I could identify with the dirt I'd just swept, was reminded of my failure to live up to my flimsy set of personal standards." Of course, I could be the only one who had a leeetle trouble reading this. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed what I read.
Great job. You take us through feelings of despair to finding joy through Christ!
Great testimony!
Nothing like personal testimony to inspire a reader! Liked the double rainbow as the kick-off...a promise that sought explanation.