The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
We all need this encouraging reminder. There are so many treausres hidden in this article, including the reminders of loved ones cheering us on from beyond that finish line, which will actually be, as you said so well, the beginning. Praise God that our feet won't always be so bloody. Nice work. Thank you.
01/26/19
Thanks for this lesson on perseverance. May God continue to give you strength for the journey.
01/27/19
What an honest piece. Life can be so hard. I like the message of perseverance and the hope at the end. Good job.
Beautiful. Brought me to a good place. In one way or another everyone can relate to these emotions. Thanks and nice writing.
01/30/19
I figured out from the beginning you were speaking of life's journey. Definitely a broken and bloody body!
01/31/19
Congrats, Karlene. :)
Congratulations on ranking 5th in your level and 17 overall. Happy Dance!
Very real and honest - I can feel the traveler's pain, both physical and emotional, through your descriptions, and was cheering him on. However, he seems to be on this journey alone, finding encouragement in those who had gone before instead of having Jesus power and strength with/in him. I'm glad to see you writing again - you are very talented!!