The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 376 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very well written. I too thought of writing my piece from the television’s point of view, but figured my head would bust, trying to think of clever, creative ways to introduce the lesson that needed to be conveyed. You did a masterful job. Thank you for persevering and letting your mind create such a thought provoking piece.
😬whoops. MY comment was intended for WITH THE CLICK OF THE REMOTE. My bad.
10/12/18
Loved your imagery - "the generation with stored-up memories."
"...living in England, with children and grandchildren scattered, like seaside fragments, all over the shrinking world."

Good job! God bless.
10/12/18
Loved your descriptive account of your pre-TV world, with more to do than time may have permitted. I like the warmth that flows through how you have described the changes, and how you've embraced your God-given oportunities within your present restrictions.
10/13/18
Well done,
Blessings~
This is a candid and thought provoking article. A good account describing the simple rural life to the sophistication of Europe.Thanks for reminding us that so much of God is seen on modern TV.
I enjoyed the perspective from your eyes. It was well written.
10/16/18
Enjoyed this. Well done.