The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 504 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Sounds like a very interesting and fruitful life. All the realities of a broken world blanketed in the joy of loving and being loved. A faithful marriage - God's own comparison of his relationship with us. I rejoice in these testimonies. Maybe growing up in a Christian world it is something most take for granite. I still rejoice in every example. For many years of my life I watched everyone around me, just trying to find anyone who was true to their marriage vows. I almost gave up there was such a thing as love.
Praise God for your example of love on earth. Thank you.
03/12/17
I thought you did a good job of covering the topic. I was thrown back to the time of my marriage. Life has so many twists and turns, joys and disappointments. You pointed out so many. I would have like to have seen you expand on a few in more detail. It was a little cumbersome with so much to digest. Lots of good points to ponder. Thanks.
A life-time story told in 700 words.(leaving out the childhood).

I liked where you showed you were speaking to yourself.
03/12/17
I enjoyed the narrative comparison of the ecstasy of the wedding day vs the tried and true joy of years of trials together. Very inspiring.

*note: for italics the code is <i> </i> with the pointy arrow things (I can't remember what those things are called) and not with parenthesis. When you are submitting your article there is an option to preview it first to make sure all your formatting is showing up the way you want it to.
03/13/17
Beautiful!
Blessings~