The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 780 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/14/16
great story. In Christian circles it is generally 20% of the people doing 80% of the work in the church and community. Thanks for a reminder that we need to be wise and smart and only do what God asks us to do.
10/14/16
A very refreshing perspective on this topic. God used this to speak to my heart.
10/16/16
Excellent message and well-written!
(One tiny correction... wheelbarrow. )
10/16/16
This story reminds me of how mothers often become the transporter for their teenagers, who are really quite capable (but often too lazy) to do the work themselves. Transporters are rescuers, who are obstructing the Spirit of God working in other people's lives. Great story.
10/17/16
Well written, informative, creative use of topic. Thanks for sharing.
10/20/16
Congratulations on your EC win. I loved how you showed a fresh perspective on this topic. It was refreshing for many Christians who take on so much more, maybe, than the Lord has for them.
10/20/16
Congratulations on your EC, Judy. You're moving on up...
10/21/16
Such a valuable lesson. Sometimes we have to just say no.
Congratulations on your much deserved win Judy.
11/15/16
Unique and challenging Challenge entry. Well written and profound. Thank you.