The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1017 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/12/14
Oh my goodness, what a touching and loving account of this beautiful woman. It was written with heart and the love you feel for her is palpable in every single word. A beautiful homage and tribute, I pray the Lord give you many more years of "tucking her into bed."

My eyes are teary and my heart is touched beyond words,.

Lovely and hauntingly beautiful.

God bless~
12/12/14
You have told the story of your mother beautifully. I enjoyed reading and was touched by this. Thank you.
The circle of life, you did an awesome job. Your MC is a character who grabbed my heart. You brought her to life and made me mourn with her, yet still through the hard times, I could feel her pride and courage. You painted a lovely portrait.
12/14/14
Tender, sensitive and moving account of your mother's journey - still to be completed. It's never easy to profile those close to us but this is a great job.
12/18/14
Allen,

This story was absolutely breathtakingly touching. I loved it. What a wonderful son and excellent writer.

I loved this piece and it will stay with me always.

Thank you again, and congratulations on a worthy EC!

God bless~
01/14/15
I'm way behind on my reading of entries, but am so glad I ran across this beautiful piece. The word crafting is A+ and the MC tugged at my heart from start to finish. I truly look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Judging by this entry, you are a gifted writer. I know God blesses you for honoring your mother.