The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1072 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/14
That was intensely sobering...and well written. The choice of words to bring this piece to life was excellent. Powerful message at the end.

God bless~
That was a very powerful piece. Thank-you for sharing it.
11/02/14
This is gripping and thought provoking. You've taken a creative approach to this topic. Well done.
11/02/14
Beautifully written and so right on with your description of the spiritual warfare we all face. Jesus is our only hope. Great job!
11/03/14
Spiritual allegories are among my favorite stories both to read and to write, so this was very intriguing to me. The tone was definitely intense and suspenseful, too! I appreciated the victorious ending and this line in particular: "I am gratefully grasping Jesus' Hand as we walk across the now victimless quicksand, safely balancing on His sturdy cross".
11/03/14
Wonderfully worded as apart from Christ and then to His might and grace. Thank you.
Please note that this particular area became confused during the previewing stage - and I cannot fathom how it became so convoluted!

Thank you all for your encouragingly warm thoughts and spiritual hugs . . .

"Why did I insanely rush out the back door without giving thought to donning the full armor of God? I knew that Satan's minions are always looking for razor-sharp arrows to pierce our self-assumed armor."

Makes more sense?