The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1019 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Very unique approach to the subject at hand. Well written and very detailed.

God Bless~
01/12/14
I've read this very well written entry a few times now to make sure I understand. If it's a fictional piece, concerning the cat and the pillow that no-one owned, then it's most engaging. I know about the blood moons too, but If I read it right, you were putting a date on Jesus' return.

Please don't think I'm being picky. I'm just trying to work it out - and I'm easily confused!

01/12/14
Take 2. As I said I'm easily confused. Please ignore the above comment. I realise now that I misunderstood. Your writing is very convincing so I think you can regard that as a complement.
Gripping story! Well crafted. Love the cat!
01/15/14
Very intriguing and captivating read. I too felt with the “628th day’s end, I will come for my church.” passage, a date was trying to be put on Jesus return. But then looking at it again as pure fiction, I saw it merely as an event happening in a story simply meant to be a reminder to urge our families to be ready for the Lord’s return. Very interesting take on the topic!
Congratulations on ranking 29 overall!