The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1502 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/12
This is very creative and an interesting 'fantasy' re tastes. I enjoyed it.
08/03/12
Wow - I found this to be extremely clever and a creative take on the subject.

I loved how you described the tastes bringing them to life for the reader. I was curious to find out who it was for the "tomato" taste with molasses.

It was cute, poignant and different. One can imagine what happens next...nice job with this.

God bless~
You did a really great job here. Reminded me of "The Heart Reader." This was out of the box breative, my favorite kind of writing.
'Breative' is a real word. To be sure I looked it up: it means NO DICTIONARY RESULTS :)
This was so creative. It made me think of some of my favorite type of TV shows (The Mentalist, Perception, ) This MC would be ideal for a show that didn't solve crimes but they mystery and suspense comes from listening to God and obeying. I wondered if the real message in this piece was to recognize when God lays a person on our hearts. We aren't meant to solve their problems, though helping is good. But more we are called to do the most powerful weapon in our arsenal--prayer. What many often think that "it's the least we can do." In truth it's the most. You cleverly showed this in an exciting and suspenseful take on the topic.
08/06/12
What a special and well crafted peice. you really did hit the topic well while doing so in and "out of the box" way. I thought the writing was easy and flowed well - it held my interest through tot he end. Nice work!
08/07/12
Hmmm...culinary missionary...i found this refreshingly creative and well crafted!
08/08/12
I loved this story - such a creative slant on the topic and so well written. I was intrigued from start to finish and loved your title - almost dances on my tongue... Thanks for writing.
08/08/12
What a clever and creative take on the topic. I love it. Well written. Good job! God bless!
08/09/12
An interesting story. If only we can comprehend how a person feels by savoring the food the person eats or cooks, it would be really nice to know how we can meet the other's needs. A nicely written piece.
08/09/12
CONGRATS!!!!

God bless~
08/09/12
WOW! Not only 1st place in our level but 1st place overall (EC standings). Awesome work!!!
08/09/12
Extremely creative and very well done. Congratulations!
08/09/12
Congrats Addie! Good job!
08/09/12
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D Your story truly was creative and very, very well-written! Your descriptions were excellent, it all flowed well, and your title was perfect!
08/09/12
This is truly amazing! Congratulations on a very well deserved top spot!
08/09/12
Congratulations on your win, and thank you for taking us through this trip along our tastebuds.
08/10/12
Congratulations!! A well deserved overall win and L3 win!
What a unique gift! This is an intriguing, delightful read. Congratulations!
What a delightful and mysterious piece. It kept my attention all the way through, extremely creative. Great writing and congrats on your EC win.