The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 771 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very well written. I did enjoy reading this and totally agree with the fact that yes we do feel weary at times but that we have jesus.
05/11/12
I enjoyed this reading very much. Jesus is the source for everything...abundance of many things through and to those who believe in Him.

Thanks. God BLess~
05/13/12
A thought provoking piece.

The comment that 'it must please God to see human beings become weary' in their doings...still has me pondering over it.

A good trigger for encouragement towards seeking His face.

05/15/12
Thanks for sharing this. I like the thought about God being pleased to see us doing good. It reminds me of the Bible's teaching about not growing weary in doing good (Galatians 6:9; 2 Thessalonians 3:13). Nicely written. God bless.
This is a lovely devotion. I enjoyed the illustrations you gave and the points you made. We do indeed need to rest so that we can fully live as God intended.
05/16/12
I liked the way you viewed needing rest and being weary as a natural part of who we are - and why we need God so much. This was well written and flowed very logically.
05/16/12
Loved the line - fatigue is normal, a marvelous part of the "cause and effect". Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed this. God bless!
Congratulations for placing 9th in level 3!