The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2236 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/12
Oh what a sheer delight...and I have a feeling I know who this entry belongs to! I kind of guessed the ending...Great job with this, I enjoyed it and the original story line too!

Thanks! God Bless~
What a great story! Loved the ending - I certainly didn't see it coming!
02/26/12
Love surprise endings. You did it well. Good job for an hour's worth of work!
I loved this. I did not see the ending coming. I had pictured a couple of my relatives, one chasing the other around with toilet paper.
Oh you got me! That doesn't happen very often and I'm delighted when it does. Nice job!
Congrats!You deserved this win!
03/01/12
Congratulations on your first place blue ribbon! This was so good...nicely done. I look forward to your next entry.

God bless you~
Wow! CONGRATULATIONS! Loved the idea behind this AND the actual telling of the story. It was all right on topic. Fabulous!
This was a delight to read; and was especially delighted to see that others have a caring heart for all creatures both great and small. Congratulations on your EC.
03/01/12
Wow, what a surprise at the end. A total enjoyment of a read. Thankyou so much! Congrats on your 1st place win.
03/01/12
What a delightful piece! Loved the surprise ending; certainly didn't see that coming. Well done, congratulations!
03/01/12
So happy for your win...Great job!