The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/30/11
Oh, I love this. So creative. I think if we knew who'd be in heaven we'd be surprised in more than one case!
12/30/11
Wow - this was so good! I read it three times. Nice job...Thanks. God Bless~
01/02/12
You really captured the essence of what people do when they try to "play God." I love how you ended it with God telling the MC to go and witness to the very man that he didn't want to spend eternity with.

Very creative and well-written take on the topic!
This is so good. I had goosebumps in the end. The last line of the first stanza was difficult for me. I wonder if the 's was a typo. You did a great job of being on topic but presenting it in a fresh and interesting way.
01/05/12
I loved this! Great read! I too love that the MC himself was to be the salesman's witness. Cute read but with a powerful message! Well done!
01/05/12
She's my buddy :-)

Well done Mel, I new this was a good one. Well done.
01/05/12
COngratulations! God Bless~
01/05/12
Congratulations! This was one of my favorites for this topic, so I'm glad you placed. :) Very well done! I adore the flow of the poem and the message it sends. ;)
Perfect rhyme and rhythm and a very much needed message for anyone carrying a grudge. Congratulations on the win.
01/05/12
Congratulations on first place win! Love your piece, well done, well done!
01/09/12
This was stunning! Thank God that God won't let us play God! Awesome!
Congratulations! Loved this piece. Well done.
01/19/12
Oooh! I love a happy ending! Congratulations on your 1st place win!
03/31/12
I just read this poem and I love it. Humorous with a good message. Well done!