The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1293 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/11
This was delightful! I've had days like this and even had my own humbling experience with "women's necessaries". But what I loved most was your "lactating lattes"! Really a fun piece well told.
08/25/11
Oh my! I LOL'd (for real) several times. What a gal. You concocted a fabulous story for this girl to star in. Can you write a sequel?--I LIKE your MC! Super work!
08/27/11
Where do I begin? Funny girl:) Keep the socks on for sure, Mama might have a stroke with that tattoo! True love from first class? Maybe a sequel can be squeaked out of another topic? :)
08/29/11
Loved the voice in this piece, along with the relentless chaos she attracts - no plane sailing here! The twist at the end was a hoot; with your MC meeting somebody from MC- Donalds. (Maybe my inference more than your intention.)
08/30/11
Hahahahahahahha...This was too funny, I loved it. Nice comedic tones throughout, and great depictions of the characters. Nice job! God Bless~
What great charaterization of your poor mc! Perfect fit for the topic, cute ending.
08/31/11
SO great! I chuckled throughout, your word choices were stellar. Well done!
09/01/11
Entertaining and comical throughout but the “lactating lattes” just made me laugh out loud! Terrific job on this!