The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1493 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/11
What a great story! I love the picture you painted of the two toddlers coming up the aisle. This story made me laugh and cry. Awesome job!
05/28/11
Loved this! I would have loved to have been in that service! Whether this story was based on fact or just fantasy from the writer’s mind, the truth remains, God can surly work in mysterious ways to bring down walls! Thanks for the laugh!
05/30/11
Hilarious! At first I was reminded of very similar feuding Christians that I knew and by the end was falling off my chair laughing! Fun read.
05/31/11
A great picture of happiness coming from heartache. I've found one of the laws of life in the church is that the size of a split is always larger than the size of whatever caused it. I love how you've illustrated how we must become like children to enter God's kingdom.
This was so creatively written and taught such a great lesson. Sometimes it's the innocence of children that opens up our eyes. Like the saying goes,"... and a child shall lead them." Well done-I can see the images in my mind and got such a kick out of this-brings back similar memories to me of past childhood incidents. This is a keeper!!