The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1170 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/14/11
How very blessed you are to have a Christian granddaughter! And what excellent advice to give, especially in this day and age where living out our faith can be so difficult, especially for the younger generations. They have so many things trying to grab their attention, that it's good to remind them of their Christian foundations. Thankyou for sharing this lovely testament.
This is beautiful. Your granddaughter is blessed to have such a wise Grandma
What a lovely memory to add to the others you have made with her, and how blessed you both are to have each other and the Lord!
05/14/11
I love the warmth, the wit and the wisdom of this piece.
This is one sweet grandma not to tsk-tsk over the lilac hair and the pink shoes. I love her! And her love for her granddaughter shines through. I wonder how SHE decorated her mortar board? That would have been a nice addition. This is a really uplifting piece - a blessing to read.
05/15/11
Although your focus was on your granddaughter's graduation, I would love to have been taken back in time to some specific moment(s)with your granddaughter that held special meaning for you. This might have "rounded" out your piece and given it a lot more sparkle.

Still, I could feel the warmth of your relationship, and the joy that every Grandma feels at watching this special milestone defintely came through