The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/11
I like the line about grasping the hand instead of slapping it. Thanks for inviting us into your journey.
01/15/11
i like this and it is a "powerful story" of major surgery that we would all hope to never need to have. i like the idea of God moving pebbles and stones to get our attention and that occasional more dramatic event that stops us short...
I love the descriptive and original way you describe the surgery.. I hope you are well on recoveries road now
01/15/11
Thanks for sharing your story with us. You used come very creative language to describe your pain and your surgery.
01/17/11
Graphic, informative with many spiritual principles to consider. I do have some question about the validity of your conclusion. I know you wanted to tie it to the topic, but you may have overreached. Unless I misread, whatever "gifts" God sends our way are worth opening all the time, not just once in a blue moon.
01/19/11
I enjoyed your take on the topic and how God used your surgery to help you find what unconditional love and acceptance is all about.
Jesus knows us best, sometimes a pebble works just fine, but sometimes we need a brick. In the end it just shows how much we are loved.
Wow. I'm glad you placed because I would not have read this. Congrats on EC.
01/21/11
congratulations :-)
01/22/11
great job Tracy, congratulations!
01/24/19
Admin Test - Can you hear me now Tracy? (: Mike