The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1114 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/03/10
A very well written story which was an interesting and enlightening account of someone trying to escape verbal abuse.
Thank you!
12/03/10
Oh, I like this. But I'm not quite sure how I should feel! A few mixed emotions at the end here. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Good job!
You did a good job with the body language and with showing your mc's efforts for independence. That clock is an effective symbol here.
Well written. It kept my attention all the way through. You did a good job on the body language descriptions. Keep writing.
You did a good job with a difficult subject. My heart pounded for Gabby. Nice writing.
12/06/10
Very captivating. You did a great job building suspense, and showing emotion with body language.
12/06/10
Excellent descriptions and pacing throughout. I was a little thrown out of the story by the POV shift to Tate, but the story was wonderful. Awesome choice for this topic.
12/06/10
I agree, "captivating" is a good description of this story. Well written, tense, dramatic, strong mc which I found myself rooting for, descriptive. Overall, well done.
12/08/10
Aww, how sad. :( I wasn't sure whether to feel sorry for Tate or to be glad that she had resisted his charm.

In any case, this had very good descriptions. Great for the topic.
Congratulations for placing 12th in your level!