The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1353 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/11/10
A fun poem! I like the rhythm. It starts out slow in the early days, and speeds up in the middle--so indicative of the pace we now keep. Fast!
11/12/10
I'm with you. "Even so, Lord Jesus, come."
11/12/10
Goes to show that even in these fast times, we still long for sitting on the front porch, sitting around the dinner table, gathering at Grams so we can be the social creatures God created us to be. He did walk in the garden...
11/12/10
I love your theme, and how you traced in all the way back to Daniel 5, then allowed the reader to consider future walls. Your Facebook section was amazing. You covered everything I've seen there and then some. :) You always make me smile!
11/13/10
Wow! Only you could go from the Old Testament days to Facebook times in a well-construction, fun poem:) Awesomeness!
A history of messages on walls. Genious! And very well written. Much talent. A superb entry.
I enjoyed the structure of your poem, and was impressed by all the rhyming words. Good job!
This is worthy of a wow! Wonderful oh wonderful!
Loved the pacing of this. You covered it all well :-)
11/16/10
Such fun! Excellent!