The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1021 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/26/10
Very touching story. I became attached to the main characters (not a big fan of the security guard though, lol).

I was a little worried because the story was so good, but I couldn't see the connection to this week's theme of 'breathe', but then I found it at the end--Ahhh.

Very well told, and a joy to read. :)
This is beautiful, the MC listened and cared. Instead of of letting this turn into a story about abortion, you directed it to tell about life, pain, and love. Wonderfully dome.
08/26/10
Beautiful! Would I be so bold to listen to the Spirit's prompting in such a situation? I hope so. I genuinely enjoyed this. Your dialogue and characters were very believable. Good work!
08/27/10
I loved the story. I hope more people step up to help young people like this. That is faith in action. May God bless you, Ruth
08/27/10
Great story, sadly often happens a lot without such a positive ending.
08/28/10
I was wondering at first where the topic came in too, but I loved reading it to the end. This was a touching piece about how God can breathe His love through us. Good for Gloria for being willing to help that girl even though she knew nothing about her!

P.S. I wrote a Challenge entry called "Sarah's Story" before. Completely different, but I found that ironic. :)
Excellent story! It has been my experience that when we help others, we help ourselves too. Sounds like Gloria found a little healing for herself in this episode.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 40 overall.