The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/17/09
A sad story that is well-written and compels the reader to empathize with the main character. Good work.
07/17/09
Stories of God's hand moving in the life of His children are rated by goosebump level. Your story, sad as it was, also washed the reader with awareness of His compassion and grace. 5 goosebumps out of 5!
07/20/09
What a meaningful message of the grace that ministers to our human experience.

Number me among many who will find comfort and counsel in this work.

I loved the line ..."This summer was supposed to be glorious, but here I was in a state of misery I had never known before. It had a grip on me like the heat of summer."

Thank you.
07/21/09
So very sad, but what a lovely message of God's love even in our darkest days. Great job!
You have spoken to us with broken heartstrings, which our blessed Lord is mending and retuning as each day passes. Rest in Him and know you are lifted up in many prayers and thoughts. Your article was tenderly written and tenderly received.

Shalom,
Jeanne
07/23/09
You God-given gift of writing shines!

Keep writing for Him!
Such a moving piece. You have captured the extremes, and desires, of emotion in your words. Well written.