The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1065 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
“'Are you people blind?' I wanted to shout...'Open your eyes, God is here – He is alive!'”

I wonder how many times God wants to shout these words now...because so many still ignore the miracles and signs of His presence all around us.

Testimonies always encourage my heart--thanks for sharing yours. :-)
03/20/09
Great testimony, bold and strong. Thanks for sharing!
03/21/09
Lyrical, emotion-filled writing!
Wonderful devotion. I could see this being in a book or magazine highlighting people and their life changing experiences with Christ.
03/24/09
Very good devotional. The scripture you used throughout was perfect. Nice job with the topic.
03/24/09
What a lot of emotion is shown in this! It's sad that the world is blind and deaf to the things of God.
03/24/09
What a beautiful testament to the miracles of Jesus at work today! A transformed heart is, I believe, the greatest miracle if even the angels celebrate this event.

03/24/09
It's what it is all about, isn't it? But, for the grace of God...it could be me continuing through life without Jesus. But, I was born again...like you.
It is easy to see how much you value Him by how well you write about Him.
Mona
I got a chuckle out of seeing Jesus - "yes, even in the new church I began attending."

This is very personable and fresh. Loved it!
03/25/09
I hope many of my loved ones have this same eye-opening experience! Love the enthusiasm in this piece.
Thank you for sharing this testimony with us. Very beautiful.
03/26/09
What a beautiful testimony...thank you for sharing this.