The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1343 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/05
I came straight to this one, because I've just finished doing some stuff on Job. I was half expecting a really sad piece, but this was fun! Even though the main character's situation is difficult, what your piece did was to highlight the nastiness of those crazy friends. I enjoyed the read, and was really happy when their tent collapsed!
07/18/05
Good 'job'!
07/20/05
I liked the modern take on Job. Job gets to see his friends get a dose of good medicine.
Very unique, and interesting reading. God bless ya, littlelight
07/22/05
Ah. Modern day Job. According to his book, Job's life turned around when he started praying for his friends. MDJ's friends sure could use some prayer! LOL.
Great message. Awesome story-telling.
Blessings, Lynda
07/22/05
Good job. Often we ponder what real life was like during the Biblical days, how people felt and reacted. This was an excellent example. Thanks
Creative! Good job.
07/23/05
Refreshing change to see Creation used to show a different sort of perspective - but Job isn't sucked in. Loved your portrayal of Job with an up front personality.
07/24/05
A nice retelling :) Nice touch of humor.
11/04/05
Hi Karen. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me, urgently, via a Private Message? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)