The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1313 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is delightful! And what a wonderful way to propose!
What a lucky (or should that be blessed?) girl!
10/31/08
An adorable story. I enjoyed it.
11/01/08
Awww...this is so sweet and romantic. Just the way every woman would want to be proposed to! Lovely story.
11/01/08
I loved this, very romantic. he's a keeper, that's for sure! Good writing, you kept me interested in finding out how it ended.
This is the romance genre done right. I would not say that romance is my favorite genre, but your story engaged me and put a big smile on my face. I was anxious to find out what gifts that he was going to present to her next. I also like your wordplay on the Twelve Days of Christmas. Good job with this. :)
11/01/08
How creative! I loved all the small inexpensive ways he deomstr5ated his love for her. It makes me think about how to inject a little romance into my own marriage.
11/01/08
Total delight!
11/03/08
I love daisies! What a perfect flower and such romance too. Impeccable!
11/03/08
I can't imagine a more perfect countdown to Christmas, or a more beautiful way to receive a marriage proposal, though I must admit I didn't see that coming till the very end! Very well done indeed!
Wow! What a romantic guy. I love Gerber daisies and I love the ending. You having me really liking and rooting for this couple! Great job. I'd love to read more about them.
11/04/08
So sweet--what a romantic! Love the details. I suspected the ending by about the middle, but that didn't make it any less sweet.
I absolutely LOVE your story!
11/05/08
Great story. That's the way it should be - sweep her off feet. Through thirty years of marriage I've found that it's not what a man does for the one he loves but rather how much did he have to go out of his way to it. This is very nice. Well done.
11/06/08
This is WONNNNNderful. I am a sucker for romance, and this melted my heart. Extremely well-written and perfect for the topic. Great job.
11/11/08
This story is absolutely adorable, touching, sweet, and what we ALL want from our spouses, no matter where we live or how old we are. I just bought the LOVE DARE book, and you gave me some ideas.. thanks!