The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1433 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/23/05
very touching! a moving bit of writing and a great valentine story!
05/23/05
Sweet story - a real heart-tugger. Nicely done!
Blessings, Lynda
05/25/05
Hooray! Your ending surprised me. I'm trying not to cry. This is precious!
05/26/05
You've portrayed the inner life of a broken hearted boy really well. A delightful story with a neat double barelled twist at the end. Watch out in para one where you have used the passive voice: 'Would dream'
'would drop' stop the flow and immediacy of the piece for the reader.
05/27/05
Wow! What a great story!
05/27/05
Love is that thing that really inspires people like Ms Holly to cause changes in the lives of people like Tommy.What better day than Valentines day? and how great His desire for us is shown in this wonderful piece. Thank you for touching me.God bless you.
Bravo! What a beautiful story. Loved every line.
Happy FW anniversary, Leslie, and congratulations! I love this precious story, and hope in the future you won't wait so long between submissions! Great job!
06/01/05
Congratulations on your 7th place win in the Editors' Choice Awards Leslie! Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)