The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1635 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/07
Very creative. A unique take on the topic.
11/16/07
Superb creativity! Enjoyed it. I like reading fresh voices delivering God's words in anointed and unique ways. bravo. God bless.
11/16/07
I'm speechless. Wow. Masterful.
11/19/07
I really enjoyed the science-fiction aspect of this. No matter how far we progress in technology there are just some things it can't do. This is so incredibly creative.
11/19/07
Ouch, the best kind of satire--the kind that bites! As one who has been on the recieving end of some mindless, mechanical "encouragement", I'd say you've nailed this...
11/19/07
The true source of any comfort!
A unique and creative approach to a timeless truth. There is no one-size-fits-all formula for encouragement. The Holy Spirit knows and comes alongside with comfort that is tailor-made for each child individually.
11/20/07
Oh, very good. Excellent approach to the topic with this satire.
I love this approach. We must be careful, as our lives are more and more intertwined with technology, not to become like it ourselves. Nothing will ever be able to replace a living, breathing hug.
11/21/07
Heaven help us if encouragement takes this form someday! Good story.
I have to admit it took a couple of reads of the George Orwellian anecdote to understand it. Your acronym for TEARS helped and at the end, all I could do was whisper to the MC to surrender all, because that is the only way. Hope this isn’t too obtuse because I really enjoyed your article
Whoa... this was great. I love your creativity in writing.