The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1384 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A great analogy and some good advise put in an entertaining way.
03/10/07
Good lesson in this. Thanks for sharing it!
I love the way you used "spiritual" coupons. This is a well written article.
Good comparison here. I'd never thought of spiritual coupons. But why not? Good writing.
Great wisdom written into theis stroy. Great writing also!
I love lessons learned from everyday happenings such as this. You did an excellent job of realting your story and applying it to spiritual truth.
03/14/07
How many times have I done that, too?!? This week I actually remembered to give the cashier my coupon and I was so impressed with myself! (I'd embedded the coupon with my cash...) I especially liked how you applied it to our spiritual lives! =) =)
03/17/07
Very good analogy. I'm glad we do not have to present a spiritual coupon to the Lord when in need. Especially since everything we recieve from Him is by grace and mercy. Thank you for sharing.

God bless and keep writing.
This is a great story. I also was not a coupon shopper and made the same mistake as you, more than once. But I have found that God isn't always asking us to use coupons. Sometimes I think that coupons can be our own understanding of how to best use God's money, but we need to stop and ask Him if that's what He wants us to do. It was God that had you forget the coupons and God that helped you to see that you still had enough money for all your needs.

Thanks for sharing your great story.

In Jesus' Name,

Patricia