The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/07
This is a well-written, thought-provoking article! All the details were elegantly woven together. Nice job!
02/10/07
Typing with tears in my eyes isn't easy. Such a wonderful, wonderful story. Loved the way you went fishing with Jesus. Such a creative way to put "reeling in people to the boat". Loved the story, the writing, the concept and the read. Thank you. Great stuff.
02/11/07
Oh wow - what a story - a GREAT story! I loved it. You tied this into the topic perfectly with NO preaching! It's also beautiful. ;)
02/12/07
Nicely done. In addition to this story being on topic, I also liked the reminder that when we lose family members, will we have regrets?
This was nice. I like the part with the scooter, a lot of emotion in this piece, Thanks for sharing!
Isn't it strange how we can appear so differently from one person to another...your article helps to remind me there is always two sides to every story.
02/15/07
Beautiful story. And so much more beautiful knowing it's true. Thank you for sharing that with us.
02/15/07
What a great opening line! And the rest was super. I loved it. Great job. God bless.
02/16/07
This is such a beautiful tribute-story, of Jesus and His love winning another heart for the Kingdom. You have written a winner in my book!