The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1248 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very creative way with word pictures! Makes a person think & sticks to your ribs the whole day!
04/11/05
I like the picture you paint.
Some constructive critisism: In the fifth to last paragraph you start two sentences with 'but,' which isn't illegal, but doesn't read that well.
You used good description, I almost felt like I was there.
04/11/05
Clever. Good job!
04/11/05
You really dug a lot of truth out of a seemingly ordinary event. And I loved the name of the roller coaster!
04/13/05
Loved the way you took us to the carnival and there taught us to view the truths of friendships value from the simple events that on the surface seemed unrelated to the topic of friendship. I liked the journey!
04/16/05
Excellent hook in the first line. And I love the way you describe the coaster ... and the line being like cattle. lol! Great work!
04/19/05
Hi there Matthew. I probably won't get to do this every week, but I'll try to do it as often as I can. I really just wanted to let you know that "Roller Coaster Friend" made it into the semi-finalist list for the Friendship Challenge. There just happened to be a very high level of competion for Level 3 for this particular topic.
So, be encouraged. You were right up there with the winners. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)