The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1771 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/21/05
I had a feeling near the end that the man was going to be a pastor - and I loved it! Servant leadership by example, just the way the Lord intended! I enjoyed your story.
03/21/05
This was a fun read. Well-written and left me with a smile on my face.
Great job!
Blessings, Lynda
03/21/05
This was very original and well-written! Keep up the good work!
03/21/05
A great story! I even know a pastor or two who would do just what this man did.
This story is so heart warming, it blesses me beyond words! Thank you
Great story. There are too few leaders like the pastor your described. What a joy when we are blessed by one.
This article reminded me of the old saying, "God with skin on." or the other saying "When necessary use words!"
A heartwarming story. A great lesson to learn about how the simplest acts of kindness can lead someone to Christ, if done in His name. Your writing has a spark. Nicely done.
03/25/05
Excellent story.

It is a wonderful thing to see servants of the Lord following Jesus by example.

Kathy
03/28/05
What a beautiful example of a servant/leader. One with a shepherd's heart. At first I thought he might be an angel, but now I suspect it was the angel who flattened your tire so this exchange could take place. Thank you sharing and blessing us with this story.
This was one of my favorites this week. Shouldn't be surprised to see who wrote it! Lori, you are a wonderful writer. This story was poignant. Great work!
03/29/05
I echo all the other comments. This is truly delightful story - where the tire of leadership meets the road of need. I am so very happy to see this receive such high acknowledgement. Congratulations!! - Nancy
03/30/05
Lori, you really are becoming quite a regular in the placings for the Challenge. Congratulations once again on your great win again for our last challenge for the quarter. Well done (as always). With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
Congratulations, Lori. This is a blessing to read, interesting with good dialogue. It is so true - our leader was here to serve! Well told. Yours in His name, Karen
04/07/05
Lori, this was just wonderful and quite deserving of the win.
I really enjoyed this story!
11/11/05
This was the first story I read here at FW, months before I finally joined... it touched me because I have a pastor like that... a serving shepherd... thanks....