The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1457 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/06
Very sad and moving. It's real, what you've described here. This happens today; something that most people try to ignore. Technically speaking: you took me into the story and made me feel it all. Thanks.
08/04/06
Very sad. Very, very sad. It gives a real picture of what went on, and what still goes on- and I liked that. Alot of times today, people-Christians especially-like to overlook some more 'unpleasant' things. Things like you just wrote about. You nailed it on the head. Awesome story.
08/06/06
Great writing! Captivating and sad story.
Superb writing.
This line: "..ugly black spider, haloed in a white circle floating in a sea of red blood.." Very clever! Well done. Hope this places.
08/08/06
WOW - so captivating and eye-opening! You a marvelous job of painting this picture for the reader. I was engrossed until the end!
08/08/06
What a poignant picture you painted,you grabbed my attention and held on!! Fantastic writing!
08/08/06
A very difficult read, but a powerful story about such a horrific time in history.
08/10/06
Excellent writing. But even your writing pales in comparison to the details you so profoundly shared in a way that grips the very soul of the reader. My Lord and my God ... forgive us for taking our freedom for granted -- we don't know how blessed we are!

Thank you for sharing this powerful story. Thank you!