The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1656 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/03/06
This is wonderful on so many levels. The conversation with his self in the mirror was perfect. Characterization is strong, felt like I was right there when Timmy asked for a rabbit, I was hoping he would pull one out of his hat! Master writing all the way!!
08/03/06
This is wonderful! The interior monologue/dialogue is masterful - and so realistic and believable. This warmed my heart.
08/04/06
Wonderful story of what works, how it works and why it works. 10th paragraph needs a "They're" just kids anyway instead of "there" - otherwise, good job - nicely done.
08/04/06
Incredible! I love the dialogue, the emotion, the word pictures ... the whole story! You've got so much packed into 750 words! Well done! :)
Such an enjoyable read..both colourful and heartwarming. Thank you!
08/07/06
Awww. Very tender and sweet, and somehow one never imagines the inner thoughts of a clown. Well done!
08/07/06
A really inventive angle on the topic. Well done.
08/07/06
I think this clown has a new line of work ahead of him. I've always been amazed at the way kids who have to face a terminal illness can draw you in and not let go.
08/07/06
A very sweet story. A touching line: "...laughter is one thing, giving your heart away is another." But in the end he did. Well done.
08/07/06
I loved this entry! How sweet. Excellent writing. This deserves to place.
A very creative and enjoyable read. Very well done.
Loved it from beginning to end! :)
This was an interesting read until the very end. It was funny, sad and of course, heartwarming. I loved it!
08/09/06
A wonderful story -well done -as usual :)