The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1500 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful!
01/17/05
Beautiful entry! Definitely a winner.
You write with a nice, easy style.
01/17/05
I like your style of writing. You kept my interest and touched my heart.
Wow. Makes my heart hurt. You wrote your story beautifully. I'm glad all is well for little Archie now.
01/19/05
Very good entry! Your writing style is very easy to read and reaches into the reader! Good Job!
01/19/05
Beautiful story and very well written
I love your story about Archie. Made me cry, too. God bless you.
01/23/05
pulling at my heartstrings.
01/24/05
This story is incredible. I sit here at my computer with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat,and a new place in my heart for the 430 children I see (or overlook) in this school building where I work each day. I want to be a safety pin, like you.
01/24/05
Lois, this story left me absolutely overwhelmed. It shocked and moved me powerfully. Even thinking of it now still brings tears to my eyes. Beautiful writing. Congratulations on a very well deserved 2nd place in the Intermediate Level Champions Awards and 3rd place in the Editor's Choice. With such excellent writing and such a high placing in the Editor's Choice, it's now time to move up to the Advanced Level - you are definitely ready for it. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)