The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 734 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/15
Powerful and moving testimony of faith and love.
Amazing story. Thank you for sharing this.

God bless~
This is a touching piece. I can relate to it in many ways. I had always dreamed of having 4 daughter's and it was hard when I learned my second child was a boy. I didn't think I could be a good mother to a male, but God gave me what I needed. Now 24 years later, I can't imagine the world without my son.

I noticed some tiny things like capping common nouns like obstetrician and nurse. You'd only start those with a capital letter if they were being used as a name. For example: Excuse me, Doctor, am I ready to go home? Also you said God came through for my son and I. You wouldn't say for I so it should be for my son and me.

Overall, you did an outstanding job on this story of Faith. The message is one we all need reminding of from time to time. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

You may want to check out Jan's Writing Basics on the message boards. She gives great advice and responds to everyone who participates. It's one of the best tools on the Internet.
03/12/15
Penny,
A warm note of "congrats" for your touching story.

GOd bless~