The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1045 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Love your dream! So much wealth in your message to seek God's plan in our lives.

Be sure to double space between paragraphs for easier reading :)
07/29/10
Every one of us need to be reminded to let God be our Dream Maker and Way Maker. Excited to hear more-
07/29/10
What an inspiration! It is so true the way dreams can easily get sidetracked. In an ironic twist, it is only in recent years that God has begun to speak to me in more vivid dreams. The understanding of my calling was a bit "late" in coming (though not really late in God's plan). And yet I can look back on my childhood and see the preparation that took place in those fomative years.
A very interesting story and well written!
Thank you for reminding me to not give up on my dream. I enjoyed your journey from young childhood to adult. I'm glad you have found a way to answer God's calling.

When you quote Bible verse , it might be easier to recognize them if you put them in italics, and always remember to cite which version of the Bible you used.

Great job, keep writing and don't ever stop dreaming either.
07/30/10
You summed it up well. God gives us His plan and He is the one who brings it to pass.
I enjoyed this very much, and agree with comments above. I would like to add that if you keep up with (and hone) your writing skills, I'll really look forward to reading about your successful orphanage ministry! Bless you.
Congratulations for placing in the top 8 of your level!