The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1055 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I like the nice twist in the end. You did a good job of making your point without coming across as preachy.
The greatest weapon anywhere is the Bible. It separates the sheep from the goats using very plain language. thank you.
04/20/10
Very good. I loved the end.
Hello, there. ;)

What a good subject for a story! I've sent a few "annoying letters" myself, and its wonderful how God can use a pen, paper and a willing heart to help those in prison. And what a great ending! The release did seem a tad "convenient" but it certainly helped to prove your point. Good job.
Good story, right on target and I loved the ending.
04/21/10
I like the creative setting for this conversation. How clever that Krystof proved to be. I enjoyed this!
04/21/10
In my opinion, this is one of the best entries to totally illustrate the topic. Thanks for a pleasant read.
I love the ending! Super writing - I expect you'll be moving up soon.
04/22/10
Excellent dialogue and a powerful message nicely delivered. Wonderful writing; yes I agree, you'll be moving up.
04/22/10
I loved this story, from beginning through the end. You've written it very well, esp. of the powerful testimony of the written Word of God. You deserved the first place award. God bless you with more writings like this. Thank you.
04/22/10
Great Story!!
From the very beginning I could visualize both men and the dismal cell.
I thought the ending was very good!
Right on topic.
Congratulations! :)
04/22/10
Congratulations! I knew this one was a winner! Keep on writing, please!
04/22/10
Amanda, Congrats on your ribbon!!
Wow, Amanda. I think this is the first entry of yours I've read, and I plan on checking out more of your writing.

I agree with others that your piece masterfully demonstrated this week's topic. I am reminded of the story in the Bible about the woman who would not quit bugging the king until she received what she wanted.

Yet another wonderful writer joins the FaithWriters family. I love it! Congrats on your top honors this week! :)
04/22/10
Congratulations on your 1st place ribbon! I really enjoyed your story!
04/23/10
congratulations on your win!
I couldn't pass up adding my own congrats, Amanda! See you in Advanced!
04/23/10
Thanks to everyone for your beautiful comments and congratulations! I cherish each one of your comments and can't thank you enough for your encouragement.

I am praising God to be moving up to Advanced!!! :D
06/01/10
Well done, Amanda, and congratulations on this entry!