The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1292 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/05
Anger leaves us standing naked...regardless of its apparent merits. You've portrayed that most powerfully. Great job.

DeAnna
Wow!! You have painted this beatifully!! The dialogue is fantastic, and you have added just the right amount of action, as well. Congratulations and keep writing!

Very powerful ending.
02/02/05
Many times our anger is justified. But when we have become more like Christ, we forgive others for their sins against us. That is what I heard from this article. It was told very well; I liked the point of the child trying to repay the sins of the father. Praise God for the ability to break those generational curses. This was really a good story.
02/05/05
Very interesting. It kept my attention right to the end, and made me think. Well done.
Great job you did with your angle on this week's topic. I enjoyed it. God bless you.
Great job! Your writing was powerful, the story intriguing and the conclusion very satisfying.
07/05/07
Such wisdom and food for thought! Fantastic first entry!! Thanks for sharing it today!!
This is truly a gripping story with such a powerful conclusion. I'm glad you shared it. It's certainly worthy of notice.
07/05/07
Very powerful message. Great first entry.
Great writing, very thought provoking.