The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nice devotional describing thoughts which should occupy our mind. Thanks. :)
08/01/08
Powerful thinking if we really decide to do it. This is the nuts and bolts of faith!
08/02/08
We are thinking that we know too. We enjoyed reading, God Bless and thank you
08/04/08
Very good thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing.
Laury
08/04/08
Very good thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing.
Laury
08/05/08
This is true - many people have a problem with concentrating on the wrong things. I liked the line: "This doesn't happen by chance, but by placing the Lord first in all things." Good advice.
A great devotional with a profound truth - it is our thoughts that color our world and we must be warry of what we allow inside our minds and hearts.
08/07/08
An excellent devotional starting off from an unexpected angle, before entering into the core of the message. All of us certainly need to get control of our thinking to give our thoughts to the Lord. The question, 'What steps will we take to live in a way that others may see Jesus living in and through us?' is one I have been asking myself lately and given much thought to, in writing an article for a magazine on the topic of evangelism about the need to 'show' Christ in our lives, rather than just 'tell' others about Him if we hope to see them commit their lives to the Lord.