The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 896 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/16/07
Short but VERY powerful. Thanks for these thoughtful words.
12/16/07
With passion you present your case...we ARE the church! This is short but to the point--good work. You could use some help with punctuation and I would work on it to increase the impact of your writing. Good job! Christmas blessings! :)
12/17/07
Who ever said you have to have hundreds of words to say anything worthwhile? Well, whoever it was, this writer has proved them wrong. Brilliance comes in Brevity! I gained knowledge, wisdom, insight, truth, facts, trust, love, fulfillment and a new outlook on The Church. First Class writing! Kudos!
12/17/07
I loved your first paragraph with its series of contrasts, and your snowflakes metaphor. Parts of the next two paragraphs were pretty heavy on "Christian-ese"--can you find new ways to express those thoughts, similar to the opening of your piece?

Lots of good stuff in this little devotional.

12/19/07
Really like your strong, positive statements. Kept feeling this was really a poem trying to come out.
12/30/07
Good work, a little tweaking and you have an excellent piece. You said all that needed to be said.