The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 947 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/07/07
Good concept and title. A few descriptive adjectives were used incorrectly. For example the goggled-eyed man. Was he wearing goggles or did his glasses appear as goggles? Good ending though, keep working at it.
09/08/07
Pretty good stuff, will fit nicely in the puppy pen. You might have someone proof read your work to clean up some minor errors.
I enjoyed your topic about law and applying for an internship. A member of my family recently went through the same process and it is quite an accomplishment to handle everything. The competition is keen and the unique way that the interview is handled makes a real statement. Practicing law often requires "thinking outside of the box" and you have shown exactly how to do just that.
Iloved the title of the company: "Wright and Wrung." That was clever.

Good story overall. You kept my attention and had good descriptions and flow. You had a few minor punctuation errors and missing periods, but that's easy to fix. It's worth it because this is really a strong story. It fits "bold" well, also.

Keep up the good work.
09/10/07
Good story! I was captivated by the main character and her boldness. Your story sure did fit the Challenge topic well.
09/14/07
Congratulations, Genstacia. Your entry has placed 12th in Level 2. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards