The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1378 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/07
I love love LOVE the voice of this! I can just picture you talking. Great stuff!
07/26/07
Loved this! I have found a kindred spirit. Thanks for letting us share your adventure. Would have loved to have seen your face the moment you realized the truth.
07/28/07
So funny! Isn't it weird how, once you find out about something like this, you immediately try to fix it even though it's too late? Then you look around to see who might be watching, but you know it's again, too late!
Blush...this sounds uncomfortbly familiar. I haven't quite experienced exactly the same thing, but close.
I like the conversational tone of this piece. Well done.
Hehehe! I think we've all had those kind of days. Thanks for sharing!
08/01/07
Wonderful conversational tone, very wry.

Be careful of consistent tense, and of a verb form or two.

Great title, and a relate-able story, fun to read.
I enjoyed walking in your world with you today. You made it all so easy to see with your descriptive writing.
LOL! I love this! Simply too funny and so embarassing...reminds me of the time I was at the mall, went to the restroom and forgot to pull down the jacket over my tank top...and no one said a word until I saw myself in the mirror. ^_^ Great job, I love the tone and the character.
08/01/07
OH, NO!! My hand was over my mouth! Sorry for laughing. lol. Ya' gotta LOVE days like that! :-) Hugs!!
I've had days like that. Good job. I enjoyed this!
I can so relate to most of these! (Never had the TP mishap, thank you Jesus). You had some minor grammar errors, but I loved the voice, and the story. Nicely done!