The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1423 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very well done. I think the story is very descriptive and powerful. A hard one to read, but good work. Forgiveness is the only road to freedom.
I agree - it can be so hard to forgive people for even just the littlest things (like accidently spilling something on the brand new white carpet...).

Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Just to clarify my previous comment, I meant "a hard one to read" in the sense that this is painful subject matter. I think the writing here is very well done.
01/18/05
This is very well written. It deals with a tough subject, but it is so true.
You did a good job dealing with a very difficult subject. I enjoyed your descriptive voice.
01/18/05
Very well written.
A hard subject and a reminder of the awful pain that a child does not know how to deal with.
01/21/05
I agree, this is a courageous piece of writing. You demand that the reader walk this rough road with you. Once started it was not easy to stop reading because I wanted to discover how it ended. I sense it is a story without an end - yet.
01/21/05
sometimes the greatest leap of faith ... is away from our past.
Great word imagery. Tears filled my eyes as I read. You took a horrid subject and brought it to the light. God bless you.