The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 205 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/15/20
So many wonderful illustrations of a dynamic, spiritual truth. You put the icing on the cake with your own personal story. The article flowed well, and certainly held my interest. Great application of the topic.

Well done.
Wonderfully told. Well done
Blessings and Gratitude
10/16/20
Great job- and what a lesson from your own experience. I hope this places high!
10/21/20
Your testimony is a blessing. When I first saw your title I thought it was going to be about the heart being 18 inches from our head.
05/14/21
What a beautiful writing! I absolutely loved the reference of eighteen inches when we bow our knees. There were a couple of minor things that I will mention, but they certainly don't take away from the beauty of this writing. In paragraph one, "Christians" life should read "Christian's" life. In the second paragraph, you put a smile on my face when you referred to the "distance between my will and God's will is only eighteen inches." In the third paragraph, second line, the "a" needs to be removed and "rosy - cheeked" should read "rosy-cheeked." I must say too that I am sorry for the loss of your husband. This was a beautiful writing. I didn't read the other entries. They must have been outstanding because I felt this was a first-place winner.