The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 868 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
God's healing touch is always there for those who seek Him. I am happy you found support in your new church and home group. My only suggestion would be to work on the transition from past to present. You have an important testimony;keep telling it! God Bless.
05/21/17
Wow, thank you for your testimony. Your message and what you have gone through was palpable throughout this entry.

God bless you in your journey and may you keep shining His light~
05/22/17
That is what Grace is all about. The Apostle Paul would say amen to your story.

We might like to say the sins we have committed were not as horrendous as abortion. I know of only one sin unpardonable.

You made a strong case on how important it is to spread the gospel and reach someone before they commit haunting sins that weigh the soul down with guilt.

Good Job. God bless
05/25/17
Congratulations on your 1st place finish in the Intermediate category, Linda.

Your story is inspiring to those who have gone through the same experience.

05/25/17
Congratulations on your 7th place finish overall, Linda!
Congratulations, Linda, on your EC for this sobering reminder of how Satan dulls our minds to truth, but that God's light has overcome that darkness.