The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 689 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/15
Your article struck me in a very positive way as I too have been convicted by our Lord to do something and not just wait on others. I am working on a program for our Church to present to our small town for the National Day of Prayer. Would you possibly allow me to share your article on that day if it fits into the program, or at another time if it does not? Thank you for the well written and thought provoking article. God bless!
02/05/15
I really loved this multi layered and introspective piece. Well done!

God bless~
02/08/15
I'm pretty sure we are all guilty of this sometimes!

A bit of "red ink." Make sure you make a new paragraph when the speaker changes, even if the "speaker" is the spirit, or the MC thinking to himself. (or herself. :) ) So for example, in paragraph 2, I would have made a new paragraph for the last sentence. Also, since you state right there that it's the MC questioning him/herself, you don't really need the quotes.

I questioned myself. Could this be true?

Then, make a new paragraph and continue.

Great job with this.

You've presented a coherent call to work for God's kingdom--a very challenging article.
02/08/15
This was a gripping call to heed the voice of God! So relevant, and personally challenging! Thank you for sharing this! The ability to write from the place inside you, that births a piece like this, is something you should never lose:)
02/10/15
Powerfully challenging message right through here. Well done.
True to life but a sad commentary to the American Christian way.