The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 864 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interestingly written. Many rhyming words (in unusual places.)

One thing definitely pointed out is the fact that if one does not have a relation with God, (in the way God sets up: having Jesus as your brother) his love is not endless with them.

Again an interesting work.
01/21/14
Very, very powerful - I liked the meter (though I tripped a bit in a couple places), and the rhyme - and, of course, the message! Very well-crafted. Thanks for sharing!
01/21/14
I love in-line rhyme in poems! It is far too underused in my opinion and solely end of line rhyme overused.

These are great lines: "Bloodied and bruised, beaten and used as a scapegoat unrightfully blamed." & "He’s done nothing wrong; her bellowing song reaches ears of malevolent foes" I could hear the music of the words, though dark and sad, yet speaking of the victory He won for us!

I could keep going as I saw many great lines. Wonderful piece! You have a fan!
01/22/14
Loved this. Significant message and right on theme. Stumbled over the meter a bit, but otherwise, well done!
Wow! You will be moving up levels very quickly, methinks. This is an excellent piece . . .
What a beautiful poem! Deep unanswerable questions that just submit and rest in His amazing love. So eloquently written, lovely word choices and rhymes - poetry after my own heart. I particularly love your last line 'From the very start the key to His heart is relationship not religion.' Great writing - look forward to reading more! (Thanks for your kind comment on my entry this week).