The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 737 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
Very well done, and a beautiful lesson for us all, whatever our area of expertise. I'm sure that embarrassment humbles us all.
01/19/12
This was a beautiful testimony and witness to how amazing God is! Praise the Lord...I loved this entry. Truth always resonants in my heart and soul, and this touched me. Great job!

God Bless~
01/20/12
Makes me wonder how often my own opinion of my performance has nothing to do with the work God was doing through me. Nicely written.
01/21/12
You do a nice job of taking us into the MC's feelings. How true that the times we feel so close to blowing it can actuallly be the times God uses us the most.
I loved this story. I hope it is a true because that is just how amazing God is.
01/22/12
Oh,I have been there done that. It's just like the Lord to give 2 or more blessings all rolled up at the same time. Hard to miss the message He gives us, when we think we did such a great thing. This was a wonder re-telling. Thank you for the gentle reminder.
01/22/12
Loved it...God ministered to the elderly woman and addressed your pride all in one shot! Humbling experience all the way around, but beautiful seeing God's handiwork! Thanks for sharing this wonderful testimony!
01/23/12
You did an outstanding job with MC. I felt the pride rise up and I felt the reality set in. Great lesson and well written.
01/23/12
great story and well told.... thanks for telling us it was true :-)i often wonder with stories