The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed The Stockboy. In your sleeplessness you were able to show compassion to someone else,and in turn transferred your own thoughts,gaining you a well earned sleep. Well done.
10/18/05
wish I could be so inspired from drinking too much coffee. I love the compassion in the story..
10/18/05
Yeah, this is a good one, maybe one of the best. A couple of typos but hardly mattered. Thank you for posting.
10/19/05
This story is sad and unfortunately true of people. We demean each other- only seeing the faults and not the true beauty in each other. A little help goes a long way to building up another's self esteem or bringing someone to Christ. I'm glad God didn't look at me and call me an "idiot" when I was out in the world. Instead He encouraged the good in me and here I am today-working for His kingdom!Thanks for sharing.
10/20/05
Thanks for sharing this story. What an important reminder for all of us!
10/20/05
Inspiring, thanks!
10/21/05
This was a touching tale. Get this out there! It's magazine material. Seriously, everyone must read this!
10/21/05
Oh I love this. Made me want to adopt the stock boy.
10/22/05
Loved the story! My heart went out to the stock boy. I'd develop this story... it's too good to let go! I'd suggest having the guy - or girl - befriend the stock boy and maybe witness to him...?? Just a few ideas.

Keep up the good work!
I agree with Ms Rubin. I'd adopt him. LOL