The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/29/10
"Our part is to stay focused!" Great article, vivid imagery and then bam- you hit me with the great application. I constantly struggle with distractions and getting derailed- I'm going to mediate on the truths you shared.
Very good comparison - my life feels like this a lot.
My writing for this theme was very similar too yours,about focus, but you put a new spin on it for me.
thanks
This is a great devotion. You did a good job in finding great analogies to hit your point home.
07/30/10
Excellent job! I loved the way you presented that the devil is the master of distractions in a Christian's life and we just need to concentrate totally on God's commands.
Your analogies are excellent, as is your message.
08/04/10
I enjoyed seeing the circus through your eyes and your message was excellent. Very nice!
08/05/10
Oh please, I'm never one of those...hold on while I get a cup of coffee...distracted people. I always stay...wait a sec, I love this commercial on tv...focused. I'll have to think more...I've got to get the camera, my grandson is so cute...about what you said. Actually, I AM one of those folks who can become easily distracted. Thanks for sharing the Truth from God's word. Loved the ending...greatest show on heaven and earch.
08/23/10
Cheryl, This was a wonderful devotional. I'm glad it was recognized and Highly commended. Using the circus and the distractions was a perfect example. May God continue to bless your writing.Ruth