The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1011 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This shows the author's deep appreciation for all of God's miraculous designs for us and the world alike. It is refreshing to see one relish the simple pleasures that so many of us unfortunately take for granted.

I so like your phrase: The ocean waves stop and return out to sea as ordered, but especially love your last statement:let us bring glory to His name by enjoying the ability to taste the fruits of His laborAmen!
This is quiote true. I have a friend who cannot taste or smell. It is important to give thanks for all of the little things in our lives. If we don't notice and appreciate the small things, it could be quite easy to become bitter.

I noticed at times you used small sentences or even fragments. In this type of nonfiction, you can easily avoid that by combining some of the sentences and use a comma or semi-colon.

You showed with your words, that you do undersatand the little things in life. I imagine this makes you a very caring and gentle person.
07/26/10
This was a good reminder of God's goodness in creation and the blessings we take for granted. I noticed a few grammatical errors, but overall it was nicely written.
You taught me some new things with your lovely article. Whast a reminder too not to take the many many gifts God gives us for granted. Thankyou